About Titolo Law Office
Titolo Law Office began in 1990 as a personal injury and wrongful death practice in Las Vegas, Nevada. Over the years, Timothy Titolo has dedicated himself to the study of medical and legal aspects of litigating traumatic brain injury (TBI) cases. As an active member of several brain injury associations, and theAmerican Association of Justice, Titolo has acquired the experience and knowledge required to help clients suffering brain injury and other serious injury. Titolo Law Office offers clients compassion and understanding, fully aware of how trauma devastates both the victim and family. Timothy Titolo is a respected authority on brain injury law within the professional legal and medical community.
Titolo Law Office serves all of Las Vegas and Nevada. We associate with attorneys both in and out of Nevada in cases across the United States. Timothy Titolo works with internationally recognized authorities in the fields of forensics, trauma, brain, spine and catastrophic injury. Mr. Titolo networks with the finest team of experts in bringing a case to trial. Mr. Titolo accepts referrals from attorneys outside the state of Nevada and routinely collaborates with non-Nevada attorneys.
About Tim Titolo
Timothy Titolo specializes in catastrophic personal injury cases involving traumatic brain injury (TBI), neck, back and spinal cord injury, and other personal injury from car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and truck collisions. Tim is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He is Secretary of the American Association of Justice Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group. Tim is acting Secretary Treasurer of the Inadequate Security Litigation Group. He is an active member of AAJ’s Interstate Trucking Litigation Group, Motorcycle Litigation Group, and Motor Vehicle, Premises Group. Tim is recognized as a Fellow of the National College of Advocacy.
Because of his experience handling brain, spine and other catastrophic injury cases, Tim has been invited to lecture at over 50 legal & medical conferences around the country. He has lectured for:
- Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, AAJ
- Inadequate Security Litigation Group of AAJ
- American Association of Justice
- National Victims of Crime
- Interstate Trucking Litigation Group, AAJ
- North American Brain Injury Society
- Brain Injury Association of America
- International Brain Injury Association
- National Business Institute
- Pacific Northwest Brain Injury Association
- Oregon Brain Injury Association
- Washington Brain Injury Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Utah Trial Lawyers Assocation
- Utah Brain Injury Association
- Nevada Brain Injury Association
- Michigan Brain Injury Association
- other brain injury affiliated groups
When not practicing law, Tim enjoys spending time with his family, reading, writing, watching movies, traveling and exercising.