About Inadequate Security
Las Vegas personal injury lawyer Timothy Titolo has dealt with numerous inadequate security cases. Every property owner is expected to maintain their buildings and grounds ot ensure that all tenants, customers, and visitors are not at risk from injury. Adequate security measures guarantee overall safety for everyone on premises, but many people across the country still suffer injuries due to inadequate security.
At Titolo Law Office, we are dedicated to applying our skills and strategies to achieve the best possible outcome for every negligent security case. Our office has become admired among our peers for producing consistent results. An injured person can take on a negligent or inadequate security case to impose duty on property owners.
Examples of negligent security:
- Failure to warn the visitors about any known dangers/risks
- Failure to install and monitor security cameras
- Failure to respond to an emergency call /security alert
- Failure to provide adequately trained patrol/security personnel
- Failure to maintain adequate illumination in dark areas
- Failure to fix damaged or deteriorated physical barriers, such as fencing, gates, doors or locks
- Failure to maintain the establishment’s overall appearance
Inadequate security cases may vary and if you are injured or suffer injury because of inadequate or negligent security, it is important to consult Titolo Law Office to get you the compensation that you deserve.
Call 702.869.5100 or email Titolo Law Office for more information or to set an appointment to discuss your case.