If you’re injured in an accident or have suffered trauma due to the actions of others, you need competent legal representation. A personal injury lawyer will help you get compensation from the liable party. At Tim Titolo Brain and Injury Law, we offer a wide range of legal services to help clients in such situations.
Types of Cases We Specialize In
Our legal team has been working on personal injury cases for several years now. We’re familiar with this field and always keep up with the latest laws. Our experts specialize in several different case types, including:
- Car Accidents
- Semi tractor-trailer and truck crashes
- Motorcycle collision
- Slip and Fall
- Back, neck, and spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Animal bites
All you need to do is call us and explain your side of the story. Our team will handle the rest and maintain regular communication with you. We encourage clients to get in touch with a legal representative as soon as they have recovered from the accident. These cases are subject to the statute of limitations, and a delay can affect the outcome.
How Can We Help?
Most people hesitate to hire a personal injury lawyer, and some even enter into negotiations with the liable party without a lawyer present. This approach can reduce the chances of you winning fair compensation for your trauma. Personal injury attorneys have experience in the field, which means they know how to handle negotiations and represent their client’s best interests. Here’s a look at how we can help you:
- Collect Evidence – A personal injury lawyer will collect evidence from various sources to establish a strong foundation for their case. They will speak with witnesses, collect the police report, gain video footage from nearby CCTV cameras, etc.
- Estimating Loss – We evaluate the extent of your injuries and property damage carefully to understand their impact on your life. Our experts will calculate the potential loss and set a compensation amount accordingly. Estimating loss will also help you get the right amount from the insurance company, as well.
- Working with Insurance Companies – Many insurance companies will try to find ways to deny your claim. Having a trained lawyer in your corner can help. We know how to deal with insurance agencies and can even file a suit on your behalf.
- Negotiations and Settlements – Personal lawyers negotiate with other parties and work on getting you the right compensation. They present evidence, offer counter-arguments, and provide advice on the settlement. If you can’t reach an agreement outside the court, we can take the case to a judge. Many personal injury lawyers don’t have experience arguing in court and are reluctant to do it. Make sure the injury lawyer you hire is willing to present the case in court.
Hire a Professional Lawyer
Hiring a professional lawyer increases your chances of getting adequate compensation. An excellent legal expert won’t hesitate to inform you if the filing a suit would be futile. Personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis.
You only need to pay their fees if they win the case. They bring all of their skills and experience to the table to win. They deduct fees directly from the compensation amount, which means there’s no reason for you to avoid hiring a professional. Be sure to consult with an expert directly before hiring them.
If you need assistance from competent legal professionals, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Tim Titolo Brain and Injury Law. Our experts will offer straightforward and honest advice regarding your case.